FDT Training Centre is engaged in training and development interventions with various Clients in the petro-chemical and power generation industries, ranging from full apprenticeship training programs, unit standard based short skills programs and pre-employment legal compliance competency assessments
The Training Centre has been in existence for the past 31 years and it has established itself as a nationally accredited, reputable training provider and decentralized trade test centre.
The Training Centre holds accreditation with the national Quality Council for Trades
& Occupations (QCTO) as a training provider and Trade Test Centre. The institution also holds accreditation with the MERSETA and CHIETA as a Training Provider and Assessment Centre for unit standard based national qualifications.
For further information with regard to;
Training Schedules ,Program price structures, quotations and payment
Please contact our offices;
Tel No. 017-631 3096/7/8 (Office Hours)
- Welders are employed by metal and related industries such as refineries, mines, etc.
- Riggers are employed in construction, mining and related industries.
-Electricians are usually employed by industries such as power stations, refineries, mines and factories.
- Boilermakers are employed by metal and related industries such as refineries, mines etc.
- Mechanical Fitters are employed by engineering works, mines and factories.
- Pipe fitters are usually employed by industries such as power stations, refineries and factories.